Sunday, November 27, 2011

It Strikes Me Funny: Strange ‘Key Words’ find my blog

If you ‘googled’ Birdhouse London chances are good you’d be directed to my blog.

Other key words will also do the trick. E.g., 'buy nothing day’, ‘permafrost’, and for some unknown reason, ‘naked at Port Burwell.’ (Don’t ask. I don’t know. Even if I did I wouldn't tell.)


["Nothing but a few fishermen on the dock as far as I can see": photo GH]

Today, while checking stats related to my second blog (re prose, song lyrics), I discovered that a reader had found it by typing in the following string:

verse for a friend who has not kept in touch since you left w

w? wth? What does it all mean?

My first guess is, the string went on for a few more words but was too long for the key word record.

My second guess is, the missing words are “with my brother” and the reader found my Hit Single entitled ‘Lordie Lordie.’

And about ‘naked at Port Burwell’... still nothing.

***

Please click here for the lyrics to my Hit Single 'Lordie Lordie.’

Please click here to mead more It Strikes Me Funny.

.

No comments: