Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One Year Ago Today: Two lovely birdhouses

With a few clicks I can find images on my computer that were taken exactly one year ago today.

No surprise, there are hundreds of pictures from my grandson’s birthday party. In three or four I look younger than I do now. Exactly one year younger.

The last picture of the day, Nov. 29, 2010, was taken inside my workshop. Two birdhouses. Lovely blue paint. The wood came from Value Village. I wish I had more of it!


["I could use a pile of blue boards!": photo GH]

When I saw them I also began to think... if I wanted to examine over 5,000 images on file, I suppose I could count how many birdhouses I’ve made since then. I bet I’d reach 80 - 100.

Forget it. I think I’ll just go out to the shop and continue working on the ones I’ve got on the bench today. That’s a better use of my time.

***

Please click here for more from The Workshop.


.

No comments: