Sunday, March 6, 2016

Avocado 30 "Fresh Leaves Love the Sun"

"I Can See it Grow"

"If it leans one way, I turn it the other"

Really, this avocado plant is on steroids. For weeks it did nothing, but lately I've been amazed by its fast pace.

"Only son Paul grew faster than this guy. He had real growing pains"

At the rate it's going, it will reach my height (5 ft. 7 in. in my two-tone platform shoes from the '70s) in... let me see, this should be easy. It's now 18 inches tall, growing one inch taller per week... (sun-powered calculator is handy), consider that I'm shrinking, more sunlight on the way... GOT IT.

In 46 weeks the avocado plant will be as tall as I am.

Guacamole for all - at Christmas!!

Yeah, but don't hold yer breath. Stuff happens.

Link to Avocado 29

Photos GH

No comments: