Friday, July 28, 2017

Port Burwell, Port Bruce, BLT 1.

Two For One.

[Photo: Cloudy day view, Port Burwell pier]

Two BLTs for one low price? No.

After visiting Port Burwell before noon on Wednesday I headed west toward Copenhagen, south of Aylmer. When I stopped at the heart of the hamlet, the intersection of Nova Scotia Line and Highway 73, I noticed Dad and Daughters chip wagon (specializing in fish 'n' chips) was open for business.... and I was hungry.

But I was one left-hand-turn and a quick three-kilometre-long motorcycle ride away from world class BLTs at The Corner View in Port Bruce.

Three seconds ticked by while I stopped for passing traffic. Go with the flow, I thought. See two ports in one day, enjoy your favourite lunch.

I turned left and laughed. I'm so spoiled! (See last photo).

From along the way:


 Two Purple Martin houses are very active in Burwell.



 Pleasant day, watched boats enter and exit Big Otter Creek.

 Port Bruce boat channel was site of Fire Dept. tests.

 Port Burwell is in the distance, 10 km. east.

 Burwell is a blip on the screen.


Bike is parked, BLT is being prepared at The Corner View.

Please link to Back to the Beach 5.

Photos GH

No comments: