Monday, December 7, 2020

Rescued Photos from Facebook : )

I Don't Often Take "Selfies" But I Collect "Otheries" 

I'm Trying to Determine if I have a Good Side

Dave and Jeffry Cooper and I are at a Knights game in Windsor

Introduction:

One of the photos below is a selfie, with my wife in Kingston. Most of the others were posted on Facebook. I show up here, there, almost everywhere.

Norwich water tower, brand new. The Catton house is in front of it.

Gord, Franklin, Rob and Paul w beers in my workshop

Thumbs up for a Guinness

Hugs! Gord and Robyn

Gord, Rob, Matt in the workshop

Gord, Rob, Paul, Matt, Franklin

Gord, Brian, Franklin toast a wee dram

Gord and Pat in Kingston... a rare selfie

Glen and Gord, early days of the London Food Bank

I finish another Little Free Library

At an Airbnb in Utterson

Gord, Pat and Jane in Bracebridge

Gord and Frank at Matt Perrie's birthday party

Gord, Danielle Thompson and Frank at Matt's party

Gord, Frank and Dave Cooper. Matt Perrie has his eye on us!

Our for a walk w Jane in Utterson. Nice scenery!


Geoff, Liam and Gord at Storm Stayed pub

Frank, Dave, and Gord at backyard party

Gord and Dave relax in front of a fire

NDHS football team

Gord, No. 88, between John Walthers and Dan Bucholtz


Photos from Here and There

No comments: