Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ollie and Me: Ten minutes with The Supremes


I was searching Google Images yesterday for a picture of The Supremes. “Where Did Our Love Go?’ (from YouTube) was playing on my computer.

Grandson Ollie heard the song, entered my study and studied the screen with me during a sweet ten minute visit.


["I know where some of my love goes": photo GH]

“Who are they?” he asked as the music played.

Where does one begin?

***

Please click here for more Ollie and Me and the next Elvis.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shocking isnt it.
A 30 yr old once asked me who Lighthouse was.
I have never felt so old.....sigh.
You just can t say a Canadian band, but how do you describe an era?
barb

G. Harrison said...

Lighthouse rocked in their day, and they still do on rare occasions.

How do you describe an era? Good (tough) question, barb.

First thot - one story at a time while some good tunes are playing.

GH