Saturday, August 27, 2022

Videos: Turtles on the Thames River

There are Many Turtles on the Thames River in London

Common Map or Northern Map turtles - the whole family?!

Introduction:

The walks I take beside the north branch of the Thames River were initially a part of my fun and fitness routine. But once I started spotting turtles - inspired by a photo of two or three turtles resting on a log - I started carrying a camera or two, and the stills started to pile up. Next came a rudimentary video or two, and more followed. 

And now, a few more:





Questions or comments can be addressed to GH at gordh7700@gmail.com

Adobe Spark videos are easy to make using a free app - Spark Videos

Please click here to view more short videos related to turtles in London ONT.

More to follow, I bet.

Photos, Videos by GH

No comments: