Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last photos of Ottawa trip with quiz questions

Five tough questions follow. Are you up for this?

Context: Recently, I took my wife on a mini-vacation to Fenelon Falls (to see our twin grand-daughters) and then on to our Nation’s capital (to see the inside of a jail cell and a few other sights).

We visited the National Gallery, War Museum and Archives Canada. I spared no expense. (I even paid 6 bucks for a salad at the Metro on Rideau!)

Now, if you’ve been following the posts and photos, and have a few book smarts, you may be able to answer the following questions easily.


1. “Which Group of Seven painter did this work? Is this a prohibited photo?”


2. “I took this photo inside which aforementioned building?”


3. “Inside which building was this picture taken?”


4. “Name the brand of smokes pictured above”: photos GH


5. “Name the famous playwright smoking his brains out”: photo from inside Archives Canada

No monetary prizes will be awarded because the mini-vacation left be flat out broke. However, global recognition is almost assured.

***

If you believe that bit about global recognition you must be new around these parts. Welcome.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really exceptional topic!
I come from roma, I was fortunate to find your Topics in baidu
Also I obtain a lot in your theme really thanks very much i will come daily