Friday, October 22, 2010

The Maple Leafs: Okay, Dion. We need two points in Philly

The Leafs lost their first game in regulation time last night.

They had their chances, but...


I’m a big defenseman (almost 5 ft. 8 in. tall in my skates) and I know what I say is true - the defense needs to play with more intensity.

If the Leafs’ blue-liners want to see an example of intensity, they need to check out my 50-plus team on Tony’s ice pad at Western Fair Arena next Wednesday. Just watch the guy wearing the old woollen Maple Leafs jersey.

He’s always moving, always moving.

Okay, so Dion. We need intensity on Saturday night in Philadelphia.


[“Pick up Chill magazine at The Beer Store near you”]

We need two points.

Otherwise, it will feel like such a long weekend.

Go Leafs!

***

Yesterday’s aspirations were run over.

Gaaa!

http://itstrikesmefunny.blogspot.com/2010/10/toronto-maple-leafs-am-i-expecting.html

.

No comments: