Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Harrisons Hit Chicago (3).

"Piece Be With You" Brew Tour.

After The Map Room Paul and I hiked 'for a slice' of supper.

We did not write down an itinerary for each day we were in Chicago. There were plenty of places we wanted to visit and on our way we stopped off at other places of interest as well. If we had unlimited funds and free time we would still be there.

Photos From Along the Way:

 I took this photo for my older son David, a Toronto firefighter.

 We did not have time to visit all of Chicago's breweries!



 On our first night out we followed our nose to several highlights.

 An excellent bottle shop is not far from our Michigan Ave. hotel room.

 Some bottles made it back to London. Others did not!

 I recall this view from my two marathons in Chicago - while on the start line.





 Samples at Revolution Brewery.

 I flashed the 'Peace sign' on several more occasions!


 At Piece Brewery for a slice and good pints.



 Lovely 'new and used' bookstore. I looked for WW2 books. No finds : (





 We went inside and outside of lovely art shops.

 Favourite pint of the trip; Bangers and Lace pub, near Blue Line (Subway).

 Number 24 is the fave. $10US for 9 oz. Worth it!!

 Peace! Bangars and Lace washroom. Lovely view, eh!?

Foggy foggy morning

I am presenting only a small sampling of my photographs from that interesting, fun-filled trip. And there are more to follow : )


Photos GH

No comments: