Sunday, September 8, 2019

Paul and Ollie at Port Bruce.

Go For the BLTs, Stay for a Swim.

By now, many know that I spend a lot of time at Port Bruce.

Port Bruce is a small but significant port on the north shore of Lake Erie. 'Significant' in my mind, I should say.

I was introduced to the port in the 1960s and I rediscovered it once I started riding a motorcycle in the early 1990s. By 2018 and 2019 I was visiting the port 24 - 36 times per year. Great BLTs at the Corner View Restaurant. Great Key Lime ice cream was also a draw. As was the healthy beach, lovely horizon line and peace and quiet at times.

I took my wife Pat and younger son Paul there one day a couple of years ago, along with his son Oliver. Hopefully Paul and Ollie will return on their own each summer to enjoy all of the aforementioned amenities and more.

Photos From Along the Way:













 Grandma Pat at least gets her feet wet once in awhile : )



If the Corner View is out of Key Lime I recommend the Raspberry and Chocolate Truffles with waffle cone.

Please link to Sunday Ride

Photos GH

No comments: