Sunday, September 29, 2019

Family Photos - Rare and Unusual : )

AKA Miscellaneous

Where did this one come from? Who knows! (From the long ago past!)

Confession. I have over 19,000 photos on my computer and I'm trying to trim that number downward.

So, this little entry on my blog does contain some "rare and unusual" photos (but for the most part they are but a few miscellaneous or odds and sods pictures that are gumming up the works deep inside my computer's tiny brain), and now that they're here I can delete them from my files.

Stand back. Some odds and sods are coming!

For example, here I am back in Norwich at a friend's 'celebration of life' with a few other folks from Norwich.

You know who you are!

We're at the age that - for the most part - we only reconnect with childhood friends and acquaintances at weddings and funerals.

More photos from along the way:

 My oldest sister Lannie is pumping iron out there on PEI

My youngest sister Jane (middle) with a gang of ruffians. circa 1959 

Sjaak and sons in Netherlands. We're not related but his
family photo makes me laugh every time I see it!


 Gord, the maker of many little libraries in Old South

 Brother-in-law Dan meets up with a friend at John Bellones



I found this bird on my back deck!

 Strange man selling books and birdhouses at Gathering on the Green


The same strange man later changes his shirt and attends his neighbour's
backyard BBQ. (He's talking about the size of his first TV) 






 Here the same strange man is trying to stab peas with his fork




Gord once played for the Maple Leafs (farm team)!


Gord sets up The Shed for live comedy night.

 Nick Scott doing his stand-up comedy routine in The Shed

After the last joke is told we declare Pat (first on left) the winner!

The Miscellaneous File is very deep. You've been warned!!


Photos GH

No comments: