Monday, December 21, 2009

Flying Blind: Just another frenzied Christmas shopping flight

Birdhouse 1 with post support ready for pickup - check.

Birdhouse 2 for neighbours, stained and ready for delivery - check.

Christmas gift for lovely wife - ouch.


["Birdhouse 1 - with post support - check": photo by GAH]

But after the pickup and delivery I’ll have walking around money and be ready to brave the Christmas shopping frenzy at a local store I know my wife loves.

How long will it take to buy a Christmas gift card (invented by someone with me in mind) and a lovely piece of jewelry, or a set of matching dish towels?

15 Minutes? Check!

I must admit, this year I’ll be a last minute shopper.

But with a list in hand - it’s not too daunting.

***

The list? Ouch.

Should I start to worry?

.

No comments: