Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The snow has landed: Let’s go see how much we have

Wouldn’t it be nice if we have six inches of ground cover? I mean, there are so many benefits for the earth’s surface and everything on it.

E.g., human beans, plants, animals, Hummers - all get a much needed rest.

Okay, maybe not the Hummers.

(Everybody just has to slow down out there. And will they? No. Only people in Hummers will feel safe).

I’m going to run outside - enthusiastically - and take a measurement.


Four inches. Not bad.

Six would be better but I’ll take four.


My little friend was happy to be wearing his safety vest (oh yeah, he’s still smiling) but the buddy system doesn’t seem to be working.



["What happened to the buddy system?": photos by GAH]

***

Time to get a shovel and clear a path to the workshop.

Busy times in ‘the shed,’ as I like to say.

.

No comments: