Friday, December 4, 2009

Link and Learn: Justin Sandercoe can play guitar

During Ollie’s 3rd birthday party (before Thomas the Train cake was served) I talked with his other grandfather, a man who plays guitar a bit, like I do.

He recommended I go to Justin Sandercoe’s website to view his guitar lessons and UTube offerings, and this morning I did.

The boy can play guitar.


["Ma, I wanna be a rock star": GAH circa 1965]

And he offers guitar lessons, from beginners to advanced, that are quite easy to follow and advice that is quite worthwhile.

Like, I already know 6 chords so I’m well on my way.

I just thought, if you are like me, i.e., a bit shy about playing in public but still like to sing or write a few songs, you might find it worthwhile to link to Justin’s site and learn more than you already know.


["Like this song?": GAH 2008]

One day you too might be a star and play one of your own songs at a local music club.

And a one and a two...

***

With lessons I might be able to make my latest hit single sound more bluesy.

.

No comments: