Monday, December 21, 2009

London’s winter weather: Dec. 21 - a bit light on snow

After my morning rant ("There had better be snow!!") I packed the car and prepared to drive home from my son's house in Fenelon Falls.

Later in the afternoon and while on the 401 west of Toronto we actually saw a few flakes.

I thought, maybe London will have a touch on the ground when we get there.

Hope faded once we passed the Dorchester Swamp. Lots of traffic, little snow anywhere.


[The wife: "Thanks for doing all the driving." The husband: "No problem. Thanks for the safety vest!": photo by GAH]

In our backyard and on the deck - nothing.

Nothing except one little sliver barely visible in the photo taken 10 minutes ago.

Pitiful.

Four days to go. Let’s all wish a little harder for that 18 inches I’ve been dreaming about.

***

Wait ‘til you see the latest pictures of snow in Bracebridge.

Coming soon. (But I have to wade through 27 emails first).

.

No comments: