Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Weather: I’m going rogue; I want 17 and 7/8 inches of snow

Weather conditions in London, Ontario are very sensitive today.

It was snowing lightly 10 minutes ago so I ran outside to take a picture to send to my sister in Bracebridge. (She’d surely get a laugh out of seeing our pitiful amount of snow compared to her own).


But now it has stopped snowing.

(Was it something I said?)

If it can just hang on until 5 p.m., when temperatures start to drop, I’ll end the day with 1/8th of an inch of snow, and only need 17 and 7/8 in. more to reach the amount I want by Christmas.

No one else wants 18 inches it seems, but I’m still holding onto my dream.


See, if 1/8th of an inch can look this nice, think how nice 18 inches will look.

.

2 comments:

Lost Motorcyclist said...

I don't have any problem with snow if I don't have to walk in it drive in it or shovel it. If we could use skis to get around, or snowmobiles for longer distances or heavy loads, I would say bring it on!

G. Harrison said...

I've been spoiled. I live in a part of town where almost everything I need is an easy walk away. Plus, my wife loves to shovel. How nice is that?

GAH