Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I will not buy a cardigan or ‘Going Rogue’ by Sarah Palin

I will never buy another cardigan.

I had a red cardigan in high school. It would be untruthful to say I looked cool. Or hot. Because I don’t really know.


[“Circa 1965; the man doesn’t lie”: photo of photo GAH]

I was gifted another while in my forties. I wore it once or twice only.

It got more wear from my brother-in-law. Whenever he visited (before I insulated the house) he always asked for it, and I think he owns it now - and I don’t want it back.

As well, though I wrote a short (but brilliant) post entitled ‘Iceberg B17B is going rogue faster than Sarah Palin’ I will never purchase her book.


[“You decide. Cool, warm, hot, neutral”: photo GAH]

Though an iceberg from the Ross Ice Shelf that has travelled about 4,500 kms in the last ten years - all by its lonesome - is definitely a bit of a rogue, Sarah Palin has nothing to say to me.

Sorry, Sarah. I’d rather plug an iceberg than buy your book. That’s all I can say.

***

If you bought the book, that’s OK.

I just think the story told by iceberg B17B about global warming is more important.

.

No comments: